SERVPRO of San Diego City SW protects San Diego from all kinds of storm damage
Storms, Severe Storms, and Hurricanes
SERVPRO® of San Diego City SW is an expert on restoring property from storm damage.
It can be overwhelming to look at a water-logged building, but the only thing homeowners and business owners need to know is to call SERVPRO of San Diego City SW at (619) 269-5004.
SERVPRO of San Diego City SW has 24-hour emergency service, Sunday through Saturday, including holidays and weekends.
Impress the Neighbors with your Knowledge
- Whatever happens, remember: SERVPRO of San Diego City SW is Here to Help®.
- The Federal Emergency Management Association (FEMA) has a Flood Map Service Center. Enter a location and find out which areas are most likely to flood.
- A storm becomes “severe” at wind speeds of 58 mph.
- San Diego is more likely to get hit by a tropical storm than by a hurricane.
- The difference is that the wind speeds for hurricanes have to be at least 74 mph, so at 73 mph, the storm is a “tropical storm.”
- A difference of 1 mph isn’t all that comforting.
- SERVPRO of San Diego City SW restores property to preloss conditions.
- Storm hazards can include: hail, lightning, flash floods, low visibility from rain.
- Tropical storm and hurricane hazards include the above, as well as: larger hail, inland flooding, and tornadoes.
- A severe storm caused the Great Flood of 1862. It remains the largest known flood in the histories of California, Nevada, and Oregon.
SERVPRO of San Diego City SW is Independently Owned and Operated.