If the Ceiling is Spongy, Call SERVPRO of San Diego City SW!
Water leaks aren’t always obvious. If they are hidden behind walls or under cabinets, you may not know about them until the damage becomes large enough to crumble drywall into your morning coffee. SERVPRO® of San Diego City SW is always available to respond to emergencies, so don’t worry if the morning coffee isn’t due for several hours.
SERVPRO of San Diego City SW 619-269-5004
If you are one of the many lucky people (in this context, “lucky” means “unfortunate”) to experience water damage in your home, you probably know that it takes only 24 to 48 hours for the ever-present mold spores to open and start to colonize the house. When water damage is a result of a slow leak that leaves even small amounts of excess moisture for days (or weeks) at time, mold damage is a given. With or without mold, however, water damage is more than an unsightly mess. Remediation requires more than a coat of paint or a well-placed poster. If there is water damage, you’ll need a professional company like ours: SERVPRO of San Diego City SW.
Call or text 619-269-5004 any time of any day.
- Highly trained franchise professionals
- Certified by the Institute of Inspection Cleaning and Restoration Certification (IICRC)
- Faster to Any Size Disaster
- Locally Owned and Operated with access to national resources
- Licensed general contractors
Why Hire SERVPRO of San Diego City SW?
We have substantial training and experience in:
- Cleaning and disinfection (even after sewage and other hazards)
- Restoration from water damage (structures, carpets, furniture, hard flooring, ….)
- Damage remediation
- Mold mitigation (any microbial growth)
- Odor elimination
- Supervision of reconstruction and building services
- Preferred vendor for dozens of insurance companies
- Trusted by property managers, HOAs, and more
- Always put the customer first
Our team members will do everything necessary to make the water damage “Like it never even happened,” including:
- Extract water
- Dehumidify and dry the structure
- Use thermal-imaging equipment to find trapped or hidden moisture
- Take care of belongings
- Pack up and move out small belongings, place them in temporary storage
- Find and eliminate mold (any microbial growth)
- Clean and remediate damage from
- Upholstery, carpets, drapes, other fabric
- Wood, metal, hard flooring, furniture
- Windows and window treatments
- Ceilings, walls
- Eliminate odors (masking never works)
Our building services at SERVPRO of San Diego City SW are an important part of how we make the water damage “Like it never even happened.” Services include:
- Document drying
- Dry cleaning (proper dry cleaning ensures mold or odors won’t become part of the fabric)
- Drywall removal and reinstallation
- Restoration of furniture and even of fine art
- General contracting
We are always here for you.
Thinking of water damage: a dike can mean “a wall to prevent flooding” or it can mean “a ditch.”
SERVPRO of San Diego City SW