San Diego City SW Remediates Property from Fire Damage 24/7/52
Burst pipes, slow leaks, and fire-damaged appliances are three of the major causes of water damage in East Village-area homes. When soggy floors and dripping ceilings threaten the integrity of your home, call San Diego City SW at 619-269-5004. Our emergency response teams are on call 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 52 weeks a year; we know that prompt responses are a crucial part of successful restorations, so we make sure to arrive quickly. We get rid of the hazards that destabilize your home and belongings, therefore preventing additional damage. Our professionally accredited team members have the training, experience, and specialized equipment to make the damage “Like it never even happened.”
- Registered with the standard-setting, nonprofit Institute of Inspection Cleaning and Restoration Certification (IICRC)
- Many specializations related to the restoration of homes after water damage, including:
- Removal of water – from hidden dampness through Olympic-sized swimming pools’ amounts
- Track down, destroy, and eliminate any mold or other kinds of microbial growth
- Get rid of smoke, soot, and other corrosives from fire damage as well as the ensuing water damage (fires often lead to excess water in the home)
- Remediation of property – including belongings – from damage
- Full range of restoration and building services – we are licensed general contractors
- Secure storage
- Specialty restorations and repairs
- Cleaning and disinfection
- Odor elimination
- Up-to-date training and equipment
- Intensely skilled team members
- Highly regarded
The safety, comfort, and attractiveness of your home is our business. Water damage doesn’t have to drown your dreams. We are Here to Help® restore your home all day, every day.
San Diego City SW is Close to the East Village, So We Arrive Promptly to Make Water Damage “Like it never even happened.” Call Us at 619-269-5004.
San Diego is a city of neighborhoods; one of the most charming – and certainly the largest – is the East Village. We love the mix of new and reconstructed living spaces sharing the area with historic buildings. We enjoy going to Padres games as well as poring over the baseball artifacts at the Central Library. Yes, we are suffering from Spring Fever, how could you tell?
San Diego City SW