When You Need Water-Skis Indoors, Call SERVPRO of San Diego City SW.
Did your washing machine, dishwasher, or refrigerator overflow? Does your home look more like an aquarium than a house? Don’t freak out. The franchise professionals at SERVPRO® of San Diego City SW professionals exceed all expectations at water removal and restoration, and we’re Here to Help.®
SERVPRO of San Diego City SW
Leaking or broken appliances are a common cause of water damage in the United States. If you notice a leak, even if it is small and intermittent, don’t ignore it. Like a patch of weeds in your favorite flower garden or an allergic reaction, it will only get worse if you don’t fix the problem (or hire an expert) and address the water damage (not the “hi, how are you” kind of address). At SERVPRO of San Diego City SW, we’ve been helping to restore homes and belongings from water damage – and its hanger-on, microbial growth --- for several years, so successfully that insurance companies, HOAs, and realtors list us as a preferred vendor.
Call us at 619-269-5004
- Faster to any size disaster
- Emergency services are available 24 hours a day, no exceptions for holidays or weekends
- Local – some of us are your neighbors!
- Independently Owned and Operated
- Our shop dog is special
- Highly trained technicians
- We are leaders in the cleaning/disinfection and restoration business
Water Damage is Always a Home Emergency
If you notice water leaking into your home, don’t waste time wondering whether you are over-reacting by thinking it is an emergency. It is an emergency. Don’t cry or screech or hide under the bed; we can take care of things, and if you freak out, it will only delay your ability to make the phone call.
When we arrive, we’ll investigate the damage and provide a written assessment:
- Advanced detection equipment
- Do only the work you sign off on
- Document our progress
- Work directly with your insurance company
- We will do only the work that you sign off on
Our technicians are trained to extract the water and dry the area; if the water came from the appliance (such as a dishwasher) rather than the main water line, it is probably contaminated, we will use powerful disinfectants. We take care to disinfect the area regardless, as water is contaminated by the surface. Water that is left for over 24 to 48 hours provides a home for mold or other microbial growth.
- Extract water
- Dry structure, floor, other areas
- Use hygrometers to ensure we find all moisture
- Look for and kill active mold colonies, other microbial growth, or biohazards
- Remediate damage from water or biohazards
- Clean and disinfect
- Eliminate odors
If the damage was severe, your home may need more substantial work. We are licensed, general contractors. We supervise building services to help restore your home and belongings to their pre-damage conditions.
For something to qualify as a berry, the pulp must surround the seeds. Blueberries are berries; raspberries are not. Pineapples, oranges, and tomatoes are berries.
SERVPRO of San Diego City SW