SERVPRO of San Diego City SW Dries Up Water Damage so Life Can get Back to Normal
Water damage is annoying and inconvenient. Our teams are trained to assess and help restore structures and belongings from water damage. When SERVPRO® of San Diego City SW is on the job, you can rest assured it will be done well, we are Here to Help.
SERVPRO of San Diego City SW: 619-269-5004
We are one of the leading companies in remediation of water damage and in restoration of structures and contents. Check our website for details, including before and after pictures, customer testimonials, and our wide range of services.
Water damage starts bad, then gets worse, but after that things get nasty, after which they start going downhill. We’re not trying to depress you. We’re just letting you know, in our subtle way, to call for professional help as soon as you can.
Don’t worry about waiting for conventional business hours. SERVPRO of San Diego City SW isn’t selling cookies (not a slam against cookie sellers; we love cookies); we know how important it is to start remediating water damage as soon as possible.
Our emergency services are available:
- 24 hours a day
- 7 days a week
- 52 weeks a year
- No exceptions ever
Call 619-269-5004, and you’ll soon be talking with a genuine human being who will send out a team-best suited to clean, disinfect, and all-around take care of your water damage emergency.
Cool Things about SERVPRO of San Diego City SW
You already know we like cookies, so:
- Locally Owned and Operated – we live here!
- Being local helps us get to your property quickly – Faster to any size disaster
- As part of the community, we see no job is too small
- We have access to resources from any of the over 2,500 other franchises – no job is too large
- Our teams have completed water-damage remediation for major hotels as well as remediations for single-family dwellings
- Advanced cleaning, disinfection, restoration, and odor-removal equipment
- Not just pretty faces – we have experience and certifications
- Ben and Jordan started in this location from an idea in 2015 to one of the largest franchises in this area
- Our star employee is a dog named Toby
- Because we work directly with most insurance companies, you don’t get hit by surprise bills, and you don’t have to deal with constant paperwork and delays
Time Out for Trivia!
The Subcommittee for Usually Unhelpful Information has decided to offer something semi-useful this week, at least to those of us who call San Diego home.
Facts from the San Diego Zoo:
- The Andean Flamingo is the only species of flamingo with yellow legs
- Male lions can eat up to 140 pounds of food in one meal (our dogs would try)
- A herd of hippopotamuses is also called a “bloat” (it is disappointing the plural is not “hippopotami”)
- American alligators never stop growing
- The San Diego Zoo got its first pair of koalas in 1925
SERVPRO of San Diego City SW
We’re Here to Help!