Electrical Storm Damage in Logan Heights?
I woke to the sound of thunder and lightning. It seemed like the lightning storm lasted forever. I was glad I was home and in bed. In August, lightning lit up the sky in a pre-dawn electrical storm that affected most of San Diego and most of San Diego county. SERVPRO® of San Diego City SW responds to storm damage emergencies throughout the year in Logan Heights, and offer these lightning safety tips from the National Weather Service:
Lightning: What You Need To Know
- No place outside is safe when thunderstorms are in the area
- If you hear thunder, lightning is close enough to strike you
- When you hear thunder, immediately move to a safe shelter: a substantial building with electricity or plumbing or an enclosed, metal-topped vehicle with the windows up
Indoor Lightning Safety
- Stay off corded phones, computers, and other electrical equipment that put you in direct contact with electricity
- Avoid plumbing, including sinks, baths, and faucets
- Stay away from windows and doors, and stay off porches
Call Us Today!
When your home or business needs storm damage restoration services, SERVPRO® of San Diego City SW has a team of highly trained technicians ready to respond to your call. Call us today at 619-269-5004. We’ll restore your storm damage, “Like it never even happened.”
Franchises are Independently Owned and Operated.