Storm Damage in Golden Hill?
Although San Diego is known for having some of the best weather in the world, storms and severe weather does happen in San Diego. We get Santa Ana winds, atmospheric rivers, thunderstorms and monsoonal moisture from the Pacific hurricane season. We have had tsunami warnings and high ocean tides. Winter weather is upon us in Golden Hill and SERVPRO® of San Diego City SW wants everyone to be prepared for storms. Here are some tips for protecting yourself from winter weather from the Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA):
- Prepare your home to keep out the cold with insulation, caulking and weather stripping
- Learn how to keep pipes from freezing
- Install and test smoke alarms and carbon monoxide detectors with battery backups
- Gather supplies in case you need to stay home for several days without power
- Keep in mind each person’s specific needs, including medication
- Remember the needs of your pets
- Have extra batteries for radios and flashlights
- If you are unable to afford your heating costs, weatherization or energy-related home repairs, contact theLow Income Home Energy Assistance Program (LIHEAP) for help.
Call Us Today!
When you have a storm damage emergency, SERVPRO® of San Diego City SW’s highly trained technicians can help. We are on-call 24-hours a day and usually arrive within four hours of your call. We’ll clean and restore your storm damage in Golden Hill, “Like it never even happened.” Call us today at 619-269-5004.
Franchises are independently owned and operated.