Logan Heights Home Flooded by Faulty Dishwasher Supply Line?
Our San Diego City, South West team responds to more water damage emergencies than any other form of property damage. Some kinds of water damage are unavoidable, however, there are steps that Logan Heights residents and businesses can take to reduce the chances of a water damage disaster. Here are some water damage prevention tips from Water Damage Defense:
- Have a plumber inspect and maintain your water heater on a regular basis
- Replace hoses on appliances like washing machines, dishwashers, and ice makers when they show signs of wear. They are cheap, so replace them before the manufacturer’s suggested timetable and use the highest quality replacements.
- When supply leaks occur, turn off the water fast! Make sure your kids know how to do this too.
- Pay attention to your plumbing system and look for signs of wear, including noisy pipes, signs of moisture on the walls or floors, or rust-stained water
- Pay attention to your toilet. Stay in the room until it finishes refilling. Get your toilets regularly inspected by a plumber.
- Make sure you have a reliable sump pump and backup sump pump protecting your basement
Call Us Today!
When you have a water damage emergency in your home or commercial business in Logan Heights, our San Diego City, South West team is Here to Help. ® We’ll restore your water damage “Like it never even happened.” Call us today at 619-269-5004.
Franchises are independently owned and operated.