Fast-Acting Babysitter in Encanto Saves Home from Catching Fire?
During the summer months, babysitters get lots of work. If you have small children and use babysitters, it is crucial that they be familiarized with your home escape plan and know about fire safety. Our San Diego City, South West team responds to fire damage emergencies throughout the year in Encanto and offers the following tips from the National Fire Protection Association for babysitting fire safety.
Make sure your babysitter knows the following:
- There are two ways out of every room
- Where the outdoor meeting place is located
- The fire department or emergency phone number
- The address of the home
- How to unlock all doors and windows
- Keeps your child at least three feet away from the stove
- Keeps your child at least three feet away from the microwave oven
- Never leave the room while cooking
- Keeps anything that can catch fire away from the stovetop
- Keeps pets off surfaces and countertops
- Get out of the home quickly with your child to safety when the smoke alarm sounds
- Use the second way out if smoke is in the way
- Get low and go under the smoke to the exit if an escape must be made through smoke
- Store matches and lighters out of your child’s reach
- Your babysitter should not use candles
- Make sure your babysitter keeps a three-foot “kid-free zone” around space heaters
Call Us Today!
When you have a fire damage emergency in your home or commercial business in Encanto, our San Diego City, South West team is Here to Help. ® We’ll restore your fire damage “Like it never even happened.” Call us today at 619-269-5004.
Franchises are independently owned and operated.